Highlights, The Taste of Turkey Tour
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia.
- Walk on white calcium terraces of Pamukkale – Turkish Cotton Castle and visit Hierapolis.
- See the famous Celsus Library in Ephesus, the best preserved ancient Roman city in Turkey.
- Visit the Aphrodisias, ancient Roman city dedicated to goddess of love and beauty.
- Explore the 9 layers of legendry Homeric Troy.
- See World War I memorials in Gallipoli and visit Anzac cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair.
- Visit the well preserved ancient hospital in Pergamon.
- Going off the tourist track and see the temple of Apollo in Claros and Laodicea.
- Enjoy local food and experience the real Turkish cuisine.
- Opportunity of the hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, which is a spectacular experience.
Small group guided in-depth Turkey tour of 7 day and 6 night. The tour starts in Istanbul and ends in Cappadocia. The size of the group is maximum 8 people.
You will enjoy visiting Turkey's famous 6 UNESCO World Heritage sites of Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Aphrodisias, Pamukkale – Hierapolis and amazing Cappadocia. You will have an unique experience of stunning natural landscapes to remarkable ancient ruins during this tour. Going off the tourist track and visiting the temple of Apollo in Claros and Laodicea, it is one of the Seven Churches of Revelation. You will be guided by professional licensed Turkish tour guide, experienced, knowledgeable and fluent in English.
You will visit spectacular sites and museums, all entrance fees, breakfast, lunches dinners are included in 5 and 4 star quality hotels. You will be guided by private English speaking licensed tour guide with latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.