Gobekli Tepe Tour From Cappadocia
Gobekli Tepe Tour From Cappadocia is 7 days and 6 nights small group or private tour package. It includes Turkey’s famous 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Gobekli Tepe, amazing Cappadocia and Mount Nemrut are the major highlights. We will also visit city of Malatya, which is known as apricot capital of Turkey. Harran in Sanliurfa and Gaziantep, where is famous for kebab and baklava.
You will have an unique touring experience during this trip. From stunning natural landscapes to remarkable ancient ruins are beyond your expectations. The highlight of the trip is Gobekli Tepe, oldest temple in the world, 12.000 years old.
You will be guided by professional licensed Turkish tour guide, experienced, knowledgeable and fluent in English. You will visit spectacular sites and museums, all entrance fees, breakfast, lunches and dinners are included. You will stay in cave hotel in Cappadocia, 5 and 4 star quality hotels in all other places. You will be guided by private English speaking licensed tour guide with latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
- Visit the Gobekli Tepe oldest temple complex in the world.
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia.
- See the colossal statues of gods and the King Antiochus on the summit of Mount Nemrut.
- Visit Harran in Sanliurfa, where the prophet Abraham lived.
- Explore archeology and mosaic museums of Sanliurfa and Gaziantep.
- Visit Gaziantep, where is famous for kebab and baklava.
- Going off the tourist track and visit city of Malatya, apricot capital of the world.
- Opportunity of the hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, which is a spectacular experience.