Cappadocia tours for 2 days and 1 night, private or small group maximum of 8 people. Cappadocia is referred to as the land of beautiful horses in the ancient Persian texts. Today the most known and visited part of Turkey is the Cappadocia region. The name of the major city in Cappadocia is Nevsehir. Goreme, Urgup, Avanos, are the major towns, so you can stay and visit major sites. For instance, Derinkuyu, Kaymakli underground cities, Zelve, Goreme open-air museums, Pasabag, Monks Valley are the highlights.
Firstly, you will enjoy the unique landscape of volcanic rock formations as a result of wind and rain erosion. Secondly, you will tour the amazing cave churches and underground cities carved into the rocks during the early Christian period. Going off the tourist track so you will have wonderful strolls where you visit small villages and also discover the unknown parts of Cappadocia. You will stay in a cave hotel or 5-star hotel in Urgup and enjoy the real Cappadocian and Turkish cuisine.
You will visit spectacular sites and museums, all entrance fees are included, private English speaking licensed tour guide with the latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia.
- Explore Goreme Open Air Museum, therefore see incredible frescos in cave churches, for example, Tokali, Elmali and St. Barbara churches are the most important.
- Visit the Cappadocian underground cities where early Christians took refuge and produced wine.
- Hike in the Magic Valley, the Zelve Open Air Museum, which was once an amazing cave town and the Pasabag Valley with unique conical rock formations.
- Going off the tourist track, we will have wonderful strolls in Uchisar and Ortahisar villages and discover the unknown parts of Cappadocia.
- Enjoy local food and experience real Cappadocian and Turkish cuisine.
- The opportunity of the hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, which is a spectacular experience.